- Loving care such as: brushing, petting, playing with your dog's favorite toys, or just cuddling.
- Follow specified food and water regimen.
- Administering oral medicines.
- Provide text message/pictures of your beloved pets for your peace of mind.
- Facilitate emergency pet visits at an additional charge.
- Daily litter box cleaning.
- Mail, newspapers, door flyers, and boxes are collected and brought in your home.
- Alternate home lights and open/close blinds if requested.
- Arm and disarm security system.
- Bring trash in and out to the curb
- Water potted plants. May be an additional charge for more than 5 potted plants.
QUESTIONS OR TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE MEET AND GREET PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW
Owner Lisa Bradburn,
Keller resident for 28 years
We are Committed to the Community We Live In!
We are flexible and can acommodate your
emergencies, midday visits, business trips, vacations, etc.
Proven Track record since established in 2009
Competitive Pricing, No Hidden Fees or Extra Charges for Holidays
No Contract Required
As your Pet Caregiver, we will spend 30 - 40 minutes at each Regular Visit so your pet or pets receive quality love and care.
One Regular Visit is $20 for up to 2 pets. A discounted rate for your three or four pets is just $4 a day.
Please contact me for pricing if you have 5 or more pets.
If dogs are part of your pet family, we recommend two regular visits a day,
Am and PM. We are also available for middle of the day visits.
We can watch your cat or cats daily or every other day.
We clean you kitty litter daily.
• Free Meet and Greet Session
• Service Areas: Keller, NRH and Alliance
• Bonded and Insured for your safety!!