Lisa's Pet and Home Care Services
( Items below are considered as part of your Regular 30 minute Visit)
- Provides loving care and companionship including brushing, petting, playing with your dog's favorite toys, or just cuddling.
- Follow specified food and water regimen.
- Administering oral medicines.
- Provide text message/picture of your beloved pet on initial visit.
- Facilitate emergency pet visits at an additional charge. Vet bills to be covered by pet parents.
- Daily Kitty box maintance
- Mail, newspapers, door flyers, and boxes are collected and brought in the home.
- Alternate home lights and open/close blinds if requested.
- Arm and disarm security system.
- Bring trash in and out to the curb
- Water potted plants. There may be an additional charge for more than 5 potted plants. Please request
Turnkey Pet and Home Sitting Services personnel are bonded and insured for your protection.
Free Meet and Greet Consultation
Lisa will make a complimentary meet and greet visit to your home.
Please contact me to arrange a time.
As your Pet Caregiver, I will spend 30 minutes at each Regular Visit so your pet or pets receive quality love and care.
One Regular Visit is $23 for up to 2 pets (30 minutes). A third pet is an additional $3 a day. A fourth pet is $3 a day.
Please contact me for pricing if you have 5 or more pets.
If dogs are part of your pet family, we recommend two (30 minute) regular visits a day.
Please contact us if you feel that they need a third visit.
The mid day visit is $15.00 when in conjunction with your 2 daily regular visits
We recommend that we watch your cat or cats daily or every other day. We clean you kitty litter daily.
It is my objective to be flexible and accommodate your pet sitting needs. This might include midday visits,
imprompt to emergencies, business trips, vacations, holiday pet sitting, and walking your dog.