Lisa's Pet and Home Care Services
( Items below are considered as part of your Regular 30 minute Visit)
- Provides loving care and companionship including brushing, petting, playing with your dog's favorite toys, or just cuddling.
- Walking your dog if time warrants.
- Follow specified food and water regimen.
- Administering oral medicines.
- Provide text message/picture of your beloved pet or pets for peace of mind.
- Facilitate emergency pet visits at an additional charge. Vet bills to be covered by pet parents.
- Daily Kitty box maintance
- Mail, newspapers, door flyers, and boxes are collected and brought in the home.
- Alternate home lights and open/close blinds if requested.
- Arm and disarm security system.
- Bring trash in and out to the curb
- Water potted plants. There may be an additional charge for more than 5 potted plants. Please request
- We manage and will contact you if unexpected home issues occur.
Turnkey Pet and Home Sitting Services personnel are bonded and insured for your protection.
Free Meet and Greet Consultation
Lisa will make a complimentary visit to your home to get an understanding of you and your pet's needs, and to establish a relationship with your family.
Please call or text me for more information, or to arrange a free pet sitting consultation.
As your Pet Caregiver, I will spend 30 minutes at each Regular Visit so your pet or pets receive the quality time they deserve while you are away. A happy, relaxed pet eats well, and behaves well.
Home Care Services, listed above, are included in the cost of your Regular Visit.
One Regular Visit is $19 (30 minutes) and includes up to 2 pets. A third pet is an additional $3 a day. A fourth pet is also and additional $3 a day.
Please contact me for pricing if you have 5 or more pets.
If dogs are part of your pet family, we recommend two (30 minute) regular visits a day.
In some cases your pets may need a third, 15 minute mid day potty break.
The mid day visit is $15.00 when in conjunction with your 2 daily regular visits
It is my objective to be flexible and accommodate your pet sitting needs. This might include midday visits,
imprompt to emergencies, business trips, vacations, holiday pet sitting, and walking your dog.